Sunday, July 10, 2011

Messy

I told Maren she'd get ice cream today. 
The problem I'm currently having is that Lilly wants everything that Maren has. 
So we each got a vanilla shake. Maren wanted to have hers right away. I checked to see that Lilly could drink it in her car seat without tipping it too much, it looked good so we drank our shakes on the ride home. We were almost home and I asked Maren if Lilly was drinking her shake like a big girl. 
She said, "no, she's not." Oh great! "She's taking the straw out and making a mess."
Sure enough, a big mess.


Notice the melty shake pool under her seat... nice. Not my best idea. 

What a mess. I let her finish her shake inside in her highchair, a much easier clean up.


I knew I would have to clean up that car seat after she went to bed. Little did I know that I'd be cleaning the tub too. I gave her a bath after dinner due to this mess and she made a whole new mess. Yep, a huge poo in the tub. Gross! I can't believe it I made it this long with that never happening but I did. My streak is over. I had a long night of cleaning up. Messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment