Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beach Day

One of the many perks of being currently unemployed is the beautiful summer days I can spend with my girls. Today was a beach day. Kris wanted to get together and I suggested the beach. She was thinking the same thing!! I invited Megan (our amazing babysitter) because not only is she the babysitter but she's a friend. Plus, I knew it would make it easier to have a conversation with Kris, tee hee.


I packed a lunch and Kris brought subs. What better summer food for the beach than watermelon?!?!

bucket head

My kids love the beach. They love water and they love sand. At a beach they are in heaven. It's not the neatest outing but I've learned to let that go. 




What a perfect time of their lives to have me home with them! I look forward to many more of these days this summer. What an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment