Friday, July 29, 2011

Dad in Canada

Every year the guys go on a fly-in fishing trip for a week or so in Canada where the walleye fishing is amazing. Every year us women get left behind to fend for ourselves. 

Last week was a tough week on my own. Taking care of the girls by myself so much. 
Looking back I should have said, "I'm sorry but you'll have to skip this year, honey." 
Lucky for him I didn't.


Matt's pretty proud of this northern pike that he managed to catch and net by himself out solo on the boat, with no leader on either. Pretty impressive.

Here's his biggest walleye. Isn't he cute?
No, I mean Matt.

Apparently, this is Jim. The bald eagle who'd follow the boat around to scoop up any that got hooked badly and didn't make the catch and release.

Nice stringer!

We're happy you guys made it home safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment