Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer fun

It feels like I could title almost all of my blog posts this same thing, summer fun. 
We've been having a lot of it! Long Live Summer!

Lillian drinks very well out of a straw. She has for quite some time. Maren uses a straw cup and Lillian wasn't great at drinking milk from her soft top cups. One day she got wanted Maren's but I never thought she'd be able to drink out of it. Sure enough, no problem. So she got straw cups because she wants everything her sister has. Now she's a much better milk drinker. She is also, I come to find,  a champion juice box drinker.

 
SO STINKIN' CUTE! I call her my little tink because she's such a s tink er.

Here's a nice pic of Maren at the sand table. She looks good in this color purple, no?

Turns out the pool water was cold again so into the hot tub to warm up. Even Lillian got to stick her feet in for the first time. It's only set at 98 for the summer so it's not all that hot.

Anyone who is thinking of buying Crayola's colored bubbles look at these pictures carefully. 
They are okay for in the pool because wash off it pretty easy but, man oh man, are they a mess!
I would not get these for my house. Not in the tub, not outside, way too much mess. Thanks to Gramma for being such a sport!






No comments:

Post a Comment