Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Lilly

Birthday celebrations began after nap. Once guests started to arrive Geena barked (as always) and woke me up. I was a little groggy to begin with but once the watermelon was in my hand the party began. Kids love watermelon.

 We were lucky to have great weather and were able to be outside. I like a leisure swing now and then.

 Then my cousin Blake sat with me. I tried to give him a hug and cuddle with him back there.

That big horse at Gramma and Grampa's isn't as scary to me as it use to be. Now I'll even get on and bounce-a-bounce-a-bounce.

 Then it was time for dinner cake. I was playing nicely at the sand and water table with my cousins and mom came over and ripped me away. Boy, did I raise my voice at her. I even pulled out a crocodile tear.
I ended up back in my seat - that's always good. People sang a tune, that was a little scary, those people can't sing. I tried to blow out a candle on a cake with a kitty on it. Then came the cake. I gave it a try.

Pure deliciousness. I'll stuff my face with that.

 I think there's room for a little more. 

I found out later that there wasn't more room, a little had to come back up. Just a little though. Then a leisurely ride home. Not such a bad day. I'll take this birthday thing. Thanks to all of you who helped me celebrate my first birthday. What a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment