Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blue Sand

Maren wanted to dig in the garden with some new gardening tools she got. Lillian wanted to crawl right into the garden and sit down so I suggested opening the sand box. 

Soon I was cursing those of you who, when I said I got a sand box for the girls said in reply, "Have you seen that they make colored sand?" It didn't take long for the sand to go all over. Maren put it on her head and Lilly's. 

Lilly was happy as a lark so I didn't get upset.

Maren tried to show me how she'd wash it off in the pool.

see?

 Nice try, babe.
Try again? Sure, why not.


Meanwhile, Lilly progressed to doing what she does best - putting things in her mouth.


I'd try to stop her but it'd be futile.

The cool breeze started to make the girls chilly and they went straight inside into the tub (as if there was any other way I was bringing those two in). That was the time I started thanking those above mentioned colored sand sayers because I could SEE the sand in their hair therefore I could see when it was out (as out as it was going to get anyway). Maren now knows that sand does NOT go on anyone's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment