Sunday, April 17, 2011

Como

Our first trip to como zoo for this year.
It was a glorious day, back when the weather here was glorious (before the snow came back).
We met some great friends and had a great time. 

Maren and Lilly at the outdoor monkey enclosure:



Maren loves the new polar bear exhibit. Who doesn't?


I hope to continue to stroll the como zoo on a whim with my girls during the week for as long as I can.
As much as my family needs me to go back to work monetarily the thought of putting them in daycare for the first time in their lives is scary. Yes, I am ready to get back to a career and feel accomplished at the end of the day. Yes, I am ready to do something that I am good at. But no, I am not ready to leave these beautiful young girls in the hands of a stranger at the cost of my left arm. I love you Maren and Lillian. May I continue to be the best mom I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment