Friday, April 29, 2011

Cloth Diaper Butt

I love these shots as the kids are getting ready to get into the tub for a bath. It shows their big cloth diaper butts. I am quite proud of the fact that I have been able to cloth diaper my munchkins. It's a big step for the environment and a big money saver for us. I think it's pretty slick and it certainly isn't tough. Thanks to my wonderful husband for supporting my desire to do this from the moment I mentioned it to him over three years ago. We love you, honey.

Yes I said kids. Both Maren and Lillian are pictured here. They are nearly the same age in these photos, maybe three weeks difference. Can you tell who is who?



Is it that obvious? 

Lillian Mae 5/29/2010 on top
Maren Mary 3/16/08 on the bottom

My cloth diaper butts!

And since we are on comparison pictures
check this one out that my Dad reminded me of:

Maren is only about 7 months in this picture. Lilly in a previous post is 10 months.
She did everything sooner than Lilly so far. She had that one-on-one attention.
Maren has it in her mouth here. That is one thing Lilly isn't all over, paper in the mouth. 
Thank the Lord! I HATE wet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment