Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Aftermath

Argh, so I leave one Sunday afternoon at nap time. When I get home Matt informed me that I was lucky I was gone because I would have killed Maren had I been home. 

The long story - last weekend we painted the bedroom on the main floor and ripped up the carpet, bought a new rug, matching lamps and moved our room to the main floor. This means that the guest room stuff went upstairs to our old room. In the middle of all the moving it was Maren's nap time. She got our old room so we let her sleep in there even though the bed wasn't set up yet so she got to sleep in the futon. The dresser had art supplies in the drawer because we use to put things in there that we didn't want Maren to get to. Well in the new room it was easy. She got to the finger paints. Matt didn't get the camera when he went up to check on all the noise but I got it when she woke up. Here is what the rug looked like:
 

She's lucky she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment