Sunday, January 23, 2011

After Christmas

A return home. A return to normal. 
A chance to find places for the 101 new things we brought home last night.

Here's Maren in the new outfit she got from Gamma and Gampa. The sweater vest is perfect because Maren gets "hot" a lot. I'm not sure she's hot but she knows if she says that I let her take off a layer.
 Lilly got this outfit from Great Aunt Jeanne and Great Uncle Larry. The jacket is all fuzzy and warm. Thanks you two!

 My sleeping beauty. She comes down from nap and lays on the couch and asks for milk. I went to get it and got a bit side tracked. She had fallen right back to sleep after such an eventful day yesterday.

The next day Lilly sports a new shirt. It says, "My Aunt loves me." She got it from her Great Aunt Cheryl who said she couldn't find any that said "Great" Aunt so she's really helping out Darcie.

No comments:

Post a Comment