Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Christmas

We finally got to have our Christmas the next day. Matt was a hero this year and did a lot of the shopping and stocking stuffing all himself. Thanks, hun!




(perhaps she's still tired??!?!)


My girls love books and they got a ton this year! They also got a lot of games. That's what happens when mom and dad shop separate.

That morning Maren did throw up again. And the news from Grandma and Grandpa's house- so did Dustin... we got together despite the puke. Maren was fine. Dustin did NOT feel well but it didn't phase my girls!! 
 Heck they all dug into the gingerbread house and sleigh.


Then it was so nice outside that we went out - even with sleds- despite the fact there was no snow.





It was so nice out (and great light for taking photos)!!

We had Christmas when Grandpa got home from work. 



Look at that mess!

Apparently Gramma needed help


so did Grampa.


It was utter chaos this year. Even amidst all the puking just gift opening was chaotic. I didn't see half of the gifts get opened more of less get to see who they were from. It's chaos every year, don't get me wrong but I just feel like I missed so much. I didn't even get to talk to my cousins. That's just where we are in life. To all of you who got my girls something for Christmas this year, may God bless you in the new year (and appologies if I don't recall what it was you got for them). Love to all and thank you for loving my girls enough to spread the joy of Jesus' birth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment