Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The little joy for me this season

The big joy of course is spending the most joyful season of the year with my family. The girls loved every gift that they opened and smiled and squealed with delight.

My little joy was taking some time with my cricut. Scrapbooking really lifts my spirits. It is my outlet for my art. (It doesn't take as much time as creating a sofa sized multi media painting like I would really like to) So I decided to post a few of my favorites to share with you all.



 Here are a few of my felt ornaments that I've made. The owl is from this year.


Then this one I made as a gift for the Executive Chef at Cravings Wine Bar and Grill. He collects pigs.

Here are the final four stockings for our mantle. I made them. I think they turned out pretty good.

Honestly, Matt does most of the gift wrapping at this house but when nap time comes and there is wrapping to be done- watch out. I love the plain gold paper we have. It looks super here with an old Christmas card and a ribbon bow.


Any comments as to weather this post should be on its own blog? I have a few more crafting posts and am considering a secondary blog for them so that this one CAN remain for MAREN and LILLIAN the two greatest joys in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment