Saturday, November 19, 2011

Really?!?!

I never pictured my girls fighting over little things. Never did I think we'd have to have two of everything just because we had two kids. But alas, Lillian has entered the "MINE" stage.
"Mine, mine, mine." If she doesn't get it = cry, cry, cry. Really?!?!

The other day when Mom was watching the girls while I was at work it was all the same. This time though- in the barn. 
When I got to Hudson we embarked on a riding session (don't try it without 4 or more adult hands). 
Lillian wanted to sit, then ride, then she needed Maren's riding helmet. She didn't want her turn to end. She cried when I took her off of Dawn to let Maren ride. Maren cried when I even suggested they ride together. Maren cried when I put Lilly back up just to ride into the barn. Dare I say we need another horse?!? LOL!

Kris captured this shot of Lilly with her iPhone (gotta get me one of those):

No comments:

Post a Comment