Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday Week Continues

Monday:
Sporting some new birthday items.
Head-to-toe cute.


Thanks Gramma!

Wednesday:
We were eating strawberries and Maren tells me this one looks like a (rotisserie) chicken. Yup, I guess it does. She is so observant.
 It's really hard right now to take Maren's picture. She doesn't want it taken and then when she allows it you get closed eyes. So I tell her to open her eyes and I get more of an open mouth:
 "No, close your mouth."
 "No, Maren, smile for real."
 Oh well, never mind.

Wednesday:
 Check out the super flouncy skirt she got yesterday! So cute, and guess what, it's reversible. 
Lilly really likes it too. 
I tied a ribbon in her hair 
- that didn't last long but the skirt made it almost all day. 
We have ECFE class on Wednesdays and since it was her birthday she got pancakes for breakfast. I volunteered to bring snack for the class and Maren wanted to bring pizza, maybe not for an 11am snack, so I made fruit pizza instead. It was a big hit.

I didn't ask her what she wanted for dinner on her birthday since I knew she would choose crab legs and I didn't want to drop that kind of cash. 

Friday:
Great River Water Park
We've been before but I always forget the camera. This time I remembered but I didn't remember to check the battery... almost dead. Too dead to take a photo with a flash = blurry photos. Bummer.


You wouldn't believe how happy this baby is in the water. She'll scoot on in until she is up to her mouth in water. She'll roll over and splash around. No fear here.

 She must get that from her sister.

Woo hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment