Saturday, February 26, 2011

Something else

Something else I dislike almost more than not being with my kids when there is a possibility that they may be having fun and I'm missing it and all the photo opportunities that go with it is - FORGETTING THE CAMERA!

We went to Great River Water Park last week and yes, I forgot the camera. I was going to grab it and forgot - imagine that. I was so bummed. Lillian was just crawling (scooting) in the water. She didn't care it was getting deeper as she went. I think she'd a crawled right under. It was so cute and she was in this all pink suit with a ruffle around the waist. It was adorable and, alas, I have nothing to show for it.

Maren loves the water and she kept me and Lilly moving as we followed her around. She is great! She was all over the place. Trying the slides and playing with toys. It's a great place. I recommend it wholeheartedly. Too bad I forgot the camera. (We went one time last year (when I was prego) and I forgot the camera that time too, nice work, mom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment