Sunday, February 6, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAh-ttention span

Thursday we usually spend the day in Hudson. It's a nice break for me. I get help with the kids and don't feel obligated to cook, clean, do laundry, or pay bills (although I am sure it would be appreciated). Then if I need to run errands I can. So this week I perused Wal-Mart for about an hour picking up this and that (and getting 10% off). I spend a measly $20 and picked up some great stuff for Maren (and a few things for Lillian too).

Maren's ECFE teacher, Ann, thinks every kid should have their own roll of masking tape.
I finally got Maren hers.
She also didn't have any scissors of her own. Now she does.


She veeeeery intently worked with markers, tape, and scissors for about a half hour and only stopped because we needed the table to eat dinner on. These items are kept up in a special bin where I will get them when I absolutely need the half hour of sanity. Good buys mom, good buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment